Thursday, November 09, 2006

Silence.

Went to Mac after school today.
Went with a bunch of friends.
Ha ha :D
Saw this old man wearing a cowboy hat.

WOOTS! =D

Went to the big playground after that.
Played with the swings.
Jo's super high.
Cos she had made the swing's seat until it was so high.
Couldnt stop laughing when she was screaming.
No, not a sadist :)

Walked from the Mac to the bus-stop thats near our school.
Suddenly, Linda couldnt find her wallet.
So we had to walk all the way back to Mac again.
But thank goodness,
she found her wallet.
There's $50+ inside can.
*Phew*

YL & Ade called.
Asked us to go to some place,
to buy our camp stuffs.
It was raining like cats & dogs.
Lol.

Inside bus 941 :D

Cool huh?
All the white lights except for a red one.

Met up the Ade & YL afterwards.
They're all wet too! XD
Went around the shops to have a look see after that.

"Banana leaf" plate!

Long stretch of shops.

Its so cute!
A boat! =D

HAHA!
Under One Roof plate!
So cute!

I wish I can bake like that (:

Decided to buy this bag for the guides camp.

Not mine, but YL & PF's.

Its really big.
But very adorable too :)

Imitation of the bag :D :D

Muli-tasking!
Triple-tasking to be exact.
Watching Goong, doing my F&N work & blogging.
HAHS!

HQ's coming down tomorrow.
Alsagoff's coming too.
Im pretty afraid.
Heck~

[Edit]
[nah, ] [ 2007 resolution: practise practise patience] says: hey
&. ecyoj ﺕ 宮! ♥ Shin : D says: hi.
[nah, ] [ 2007 resolution: practise practise patience] says: good news: tmr not alsagoff...
[nah, ] [ 2007 resolution: practise practise patience] says: another one
&. ecyoj ﺕ 宮! ♥ Shin : D says: woots!
&. ecyoj ﺕ 宮! ♥ Shin : D says: WOOOOO!!

NO ALSAGOFF! =D
[/Edit]

TO _____ : I hatedislike you alot now. You fhell destroyed my everything. Dont you even know how I ffelt? How I would even feel? Dont you even feel remorseful?

TO ____ : All of a sudden, I pity ____ .. The way I looked at you, it feels like I shouldnt have done it. But its really ridiculous.

Im just really really badly messed up.


18 more days to my big day! :D

No comments: